10.1.14

So It Begins...

10.1.14 Posted by Nikki Carlson , 2 comments
Dear Family & Friends,


I want to share my travel experiences with everyone from back home and hope that a blog will help me with that goal.



Between my Facebook pictures and my notes here, I hope that those interested can follow me with not only where I am on our wonderful planet, but also share in the ever-present laughs, cultural confusion, lessons learned, and my general passion for traveling.



Because of limited and sometimes nonexistent access to the internet, I'm hoping to share a note or pictures here every other week.  This might be more or less frequent as I get into a routine.



Please share my link with those interested, and I hope everyone enjoys!



Cheers from Cambodia,



The Traveling Ginger



2 comments:

  1. The top destinations are selected for each new york to roanoke interest, so choosing a vacation that is perfectly suited to your interests should be a fast and simple task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another example is the story written on travel products! I'm not one hundred percent sure about this, but I roanoke to new york bus assume that most people that go on vacation or business trips have pretty good knowledge on most of the travel products out there, including luggage, clothing, and travel accessories.

    ReplyDelete